Why become a member?
We're glad you asked.
Designed as the nexus between atmosphere and innovation, Wallstreet Common provides key services and the infrastructure to induce creativity and stimulate growth. You’ll find we offer a variety of individual memberships and office sizes to custom fit your reality, including all of the benefits and services you’ll need to operate like a fully functional business from day one.
You can use meet-ups and internal events to develop your professional skills and build your network, and we'll give you the tools to accomplish anything from hosting public events to improving customer service, and educating your customers.
This is more than just a work space, we’re focused on helping you succeed.
Coworking Memberships starting at $150/mo.
Offices starting at $600/mo.
- Stunning Work Space
- Restful Lounges
- Free Coffee
- 24-7 Building Access
- Meeting Rooms
- Mailing Address
- High-speed Wifi
- Directory/Office Signage
- Reception (Visitor check-ins)
- On-site Parking
- Snack Stand
- Shared Kitchen
- Indoor Bike Storage
Services (value added)
- Permit Parking
- Printing & Scanning
- Creative Services
- Marketing & Advertising
- Graphic Design
- Web Design/Development
- Social Media Coaching
- SEO & Analytics
- Advertising Options
- Event Space
- Board Room Access
Member to Member Offers
Panko Collaborative Law and Mediation
- Charmaine, Demi and Dominique all provide free notarial services to WSC members and coworkers
- $100 off of our Wills and Estate Packages to WSC members and coworkers
- 10% off of our Mediation Services for WSC members and coworkers
Novo Esthetics Studio - Vicki looks forward to pampering WSC members with 20% off Pedicures.
Infinity Management - Offering 20% off Event planning services
Prestige Health -Massage Treatments are $65 for WSC members ($15 off). Book online at www.prestigehealth.ca
El Gaucho - 10% off of cloud migration services to all members.\
Alair Homes Saskatoon - offering preferred pricing on building & renovations for all members.
- Lydia Maes - Candy mugs that you have enjoyed around Wallstreet are provided by Lydia Maes (works in office 214 upstairs) If you would like to purchase one to enjoy in your office or at home ($25 each), email email@example.com