Why become a member?
We're glad you asked.
Designed as the nexus between atmosphere and innovation, Wallstreet Common provides key services and the infrastructure to induce creativity and stimulate growth. You’ll find we offer a variety of individual memberships and office sizes to custom fit your reality, including all of the benefits and services you’ll need to operate like a fully functional business from day one.
You can use meet-ups and internal events to develop your professional skills and build your network, and we'll give you the tools to accomplish anything from hosting public events to improving customer service, and educating your customers.
This is more than just a work space, we’re focused on helping you succeed.
Coworking Memberships starting at $150/mo.
Offices starting at $600/mo.
Stunning Work Space
24-7 Building Access
Indoor Bike Storage
Services (value added)
Printing & Scanning
Board Room Access
Member to Member Offers
Panko Collaborative Law and Mediation
- Charmaine, Demi and Dominique all provide free notarial services to WSC members and coworkers
- $100 off of Wills and Estate Packages to WSC members and coworkers
- 10% off of Mediation Services for WSC members and coworkers
Lydia Maes - Candy mugs that you have enjoyed around Wallstreet are provided by Lydia Maes (works in office 214 upstairs) If you would like to purchase one to enjoy in your office or at home ($25 each), email firstname.lastname@example.org
John Ahya - Webdash Solutions
- Free Consulting- WebDash offering 30 minutes free consulting for your business website, branding, App, digital marketing or any online digital business strategy.
- Business website design & development - Offering 20% OFF
(Including all platforms like WordPress, Wix, Squarespace, Weebly, PHP, and more) - eCommerce Website (Platforms like Shopify, WooCommerce, Volusion, BigCommerce, and others) - Offering 25% OFF
Mobile Application Development- 15% OFF
Digital Marketing - 10% OFF
Product Shoot & Wifi Marketing - 5% OFF
Maintenance & Support Packages - 5% OFF
Ryan Shebelski - Locus Law
- Owner of Locus Law. Locus Law is a law firm that is dedicated to intellectual property, corporate and business law.
- $200 discount on Trademark Registration.
Amanda Soulodre and Rob Soulodre - Farmhouse Communications
- 2019 Calendars are regular $20, WSC price $15 ea
Subscription special on now for Prairies North: 1st one-yr subscription $25, any gift subscriptions $20 ea
Marc LaPointe - Pointe Financial
- Investment & Insurance consultations or needs analysis are always free of charge.
- Free Notary Services.