Why become a member?
We're glad you asked.
Designed as the nexus between atmosphere and innovation, Wallstreet Common provides key services and the infrastructure to induce creativity and stimulate growth. You’ll find we offer a variety of individual memberships and office sizes to custom fit your reality, including all of the benefits and services you’ll need to operate like a fully functional business from day one.
You can use meet-ups and internal events to develop your professional skills and build your network, and we'll give you the tools to accomplish anything from hosting public events to improving customer service, and educating your customers.
This is more than just a work space, we’re focused on helping you succeed.
Coworking Memberships starting at $150/mo.
Offices starting at $600/mo.
Stunning Work Space
24-7 Building Access
Indoor Bike Storage
Services (value added)
Printing & Scanning
Board Room Access
Member to Member Offers
John Ahya - Webdash Solutions
- Free Consulting- WebDash offering 30 minutes free consulting for your business website, branding, App, digital marketing or any online digital business strategy.
- Business website design & development - Offering 20% OFF
(Including all platforms like WordPress, Wix, Squarespace, Weebly, PHP, and more) - eCommerce Website (Platforms like Shopify, WooCommerce, Volusion, BigCommerce, and others) - Offering 25% OFF
Mobile Application Development- 15% OFF
Digital Marketing - 10% OFF
Product Shoot & Wifi Marketing - 5% OFF
Maintenance & Support Packages - 5% OFF
Ryan Shebelski - Locus Law
- Owner of Locus Law. Locus Law is a law firm that is dedicated to intellectual property, corporate and business law.
- $200 discount on Trademark Registration.
Marc LaPointe - Pointe Financial
- Investment & Insurance consultations or needs analysis are always free of charge.
- Free Notary Services.